Co-Founder & CEO
Fintan has 25+ years of experience in various Senior Technical, VP & Senior Managerial roles in Software & Hardware.
- VP Engineering Scenario Inc, a US based technology design construction company. Guided the development of the key technology and was instrumental in the trade sale in 2014.
- Senior Engineering Director with Trintech Technologies during the credit card “Chip and Pin” roll out in the UK and Ireland.
- One of the founding employees in Parthus Technologies acting in a variety of Senior Technical and Senior Mgt roles contributing to the successful floatation on the NASDAQ and LSE.
- BA (Mod) Computer Science from TCD.
Co-Founder & CFO
John has 25+ years of experience in Senior Finance roles, Start Ups, Funding, Scaling and Trade Sales.
- Co-Founder & CFO of Movidius sold to Intel in 2016.
- Co-Founder & CFO of Glonav Inc. sold to NXP / ST Semiconductors in 2008.
- Senior VP Finance at NASDAQ listed Parthus /CEVA Inc.
- E&Y Director In Corporate Finance & Audit in Dublin & Philadelphia.
- Stanford University Grad School of Business (US).
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (Irl).
- Bachelor Acc & Finance (DCU).
Co-Founder & CTO
Aubrey has 10+ years experience in technology-driven engineering design consultancy with Jaliko, consulting to Movidius, Intel and the European Space Agency.
- Expertise in the fields of image processing, computer & machine vision, and embedded design.
- Hardware Design Team Lead on H2020 ‘Eyes of Things’ visual IoT project within Movidius.
- Ph.D. in Computer Vision (DCU).
- M.Eng. in Electronic Systems (DCU).
- B.Eng. in Mechatronic Engineering (DCU).
Chairman & CCO
Sean has 25+ years of experience in C Level and senior executive management, marketing and technical roles in designing imaging, graphics & DSP processors, AI & CV.
- Senior Director of SW Engineering with Intel, Ireland.
- Co-Founder of Movidius and CEO, COO. Movidius sold to Intel in 2016.
- VP Software Engineering, Silansys Technologies, sold to Frontier Silicon.
- VP Engineering, Parthus Technologies which went public on NASDAQ and LSE.
- Bachelors and Masters of Electronic Engineering, Trinity College, Dublin.
- Masters in Management Practice, Trinity College Dublin; Irish Management Institute.
- Diploma in New Business Management.
- Diploma in International Sales Management.
Dr. David Moloney
David has 25+ years of experience in CTO and senior executive management and technical roles in systems, software and processor design.Intel Ireland – Director of Machine Vision R&D.
- Movidius Ltd – CTO & Co-Founder which sold to Intel in 2016.
- Parthus Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ & LSE) – CTO & Wireless Business Unit founder.
- STMicroelectronics, Castelletto (MI), Italy – Co-founder of Hard-Disk Drive Read Channel business.
- Siemens Halbleiter AG (Infineon), Munich, Germany – Senior CMOS SoC design engineer.
- Holder of numerous patents, conference and journal papers.
- Co author of multiple €M’s grant funded project proposals including FP7 PEPPHER & EXCESS, H2020 Eyes of Things and Bonseyes (rated #1 in 2016 ICT call).
- PhD Engineering, Trinity College Dublin.
- Bachelors and in Electronic Engineering, Dublin City University (DCU).
Chief Strategy Officer
Brian has 20+ years of experience in Senior Management roles at Intel Corp.
- Managing Director – Second Edge Technology Solutions.
- Intel Labs Europe – Managing Director.
- Has acted as policy advisor to European Commission and served as an ‘expert’ reviewer, evaluator and advisor to the European Commission and Irish National Government (& agencies).
- Track record in delivering various technology ‘research to product’ company strategies.
- Member of Intel Ireland’s site leadership team, leading specific strategic initiatives for the site.
- Post-graduate Diplomas in Accounting and Finance from ACCA, and in Innovation Management from the National University of Ireland.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science & Business – Dublin City University (DCU).