Who we are
Ubotica Technologies Limited provides technical expertise in the areas of Computer Vision and Machine Learning in embedded systems at the edge.
We respect the privacy of our visitors and outline the data we collect and reasons why we collect it below.
Our website address is: https://www.ubotica.com and we can be contacted using the details provided on our Contact page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Ubotica may collect the following information:
- For website enquiries – you may provide us with information such as your name, title, company address, areas of interest and email address when you visit or use our website and enquire for further information.
- At events and for marketing – you provide us with your information such as your name, place of work and contact details, when you sign up to or attend our events or otherwise engage with our business.
- For technical support – you provide us with information by sending us emails via our website or via service support systems we have in place. These messages will necessarily contain your email name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message.
How we use your data
Ubotica may use the data you provide in the following ways:
- Products and Services. We may use your information to provide you with our products and services, including any software updates, to provide information about our products and services or the products and services of our business partners, or to engage in transactions with you.
- Support. We may use your information to provide you with any technical or customer support, or to enable the provisioning of services.
- Analysing Request & Usage Patterns. We may use your information to monitor and track usage so that we may enhance our website offerings and improve website experience.
- Legal Obligations. We may use your information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly, and therefore makes a connection to Google services.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Interactions
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Websites
Last modification was made: 24 April 2020.
Please contact us if you have any question about this Notice or the personal information we hold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ubotica Technologies Limited is a controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission.
Contact details: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland.
Tel. +353 761 104800